Yip Associates provides financial consulting services to Debtors, Creditors, Trustees, and other parties in interest in bankruptcy proceedings, including:
- Analyses of insolvency issues
- Analyses of potential preference actions and fraudulent conveyances (avoidance actions)
- Review of insider transactions
- Evaluation of potential mismanagement and fraud
- Forensic accounting and litigation support in adversary proceedings
- Analyses of proofs of claim
- Expert reports, affidavits, and declarations
- Expert witness testimony
Yip Associates’ team members have decades of experience investigating fraud, consulting on litigation matters, and providing expert testimony. This experience brings a unique perspective to the forensic analyses required to find effective resolution to disputes within the bankruptcy process.
Maria M. Yip, CPA, CFE, CIRA, Founder and Shareholder of Yip Associates, is a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida. She has also served as a Chapter 11 Trustee, Assignee in Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors, and as court-appointed Examiner.
|Unsecured Creditors’ Committees|
|Secured Creditors’ Committees|