From breach of contract claims and partnership disputes to securities matters, the Yip Associates team assists clients by analyzing the complete financial picture and providing actionable information. Based on our team members’ decades of experience in the field, we are able to identify and communicate relevant issues early in the game. In addition, our team is able to leverage cutting-edge technology to find efficient solutions, meeting client needs while minimizing cost.
- Yip Associates assists attorneys throughout all phases of the litigation process, including:
- Pre-trial financial assessments of potential claims and/or exposure
- Assistance with discovery
- Analysis of large data sets
- Performance of complex financial modeling and analyses
- Tracing of funds analyses
- Calculation of economic damages
- Expert reports, affidavits, and declarations
- Analysis and rebuttal of adverse parties’ claims
- Expert witness testimony
- Post-judgment proceedings and recovery
Our depth of experience and incisive analytical skills allow us to provide our clients with the insight they need to bring their disputes to a satisfactory resolution.
Our team members hold several designations, including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), and Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (CIRA). Our experts have provided testimony before State and Federal Courts, and domestic and international arbitration tribunals.
|Types of Disputes|
|Adversary Proceedings in Bankruptcy||Lost Profits|
|Breach of contract claims / lost profit||Marital dissolution|
|Business interruption claims||Occupational frauds|
|Complex collection matters / alter ego analyses||Partnership disputes|
|Construction litigation / delay claims||Post-acquisition disputes|
|Economic Damages||Receivership litigation|
|Insurance claim disputes||SEC Receiverships|
|Lender liability claims||Securities litigation|