Financial Data Analytics
Yip Associates has in-depth experience assisting attorneys with extracting actionable information from large data sets. We efficiently analyze information maintained in accounting information systems to assist with financial investigations, help counsel evaluate potential claims or financial exposure, and perform proactive fraud reviews.
Yip Associates utilizes AIT Comprehensive Financial Investigative Solutions (CFIS) system to aid in financial investigations. This software, utilized by federal, state and local, prosecutors, law enforcement, regulatory agencies and forensic accountants, leads to increased productivity and accuracy of investigations. Our team is experienced in using technology that allows us to efficiently analyze significant volumes of financial records in–house which provides us with greater control, while maintaining the integrity of the data which ultimately results in greater credibility for testimony purposes.
- Maria M. Yip, CPA, CFE, CIRA, CFF
- Hal A. Levenberg, CIRA, CFE
- Kerry-Ann M. Rin, CPA, CIRA
- Richard F. Vermeulen, CPA, CFE, CRFAC, CCA
- Hylton Wynick, CIRA, CRFAC
- Shawna B. Amarnani, CPA, CIRA, CFE
- Christopher M. Cropley, CPA
- Nicole Escudero Dueñas, CPA, CIRA, CFE
- Danny D. Zamorano, CPA
- Charles D. Bailey, CFE
- Matthew J. Bellacosa, CPA, CFE
- Pamela C. Chuy
- Susan Y. Tai
- Christopher M. Vatti
- Brandon O. Victor, CFE, CCA, GRCA
- Christopher F. Leo
Contact Yip Associates to find out how our team can help you.